PDA

View Full Version : Your VC Game Wishlist

knucklessonic8
01-02-2008, 01:14 PM
Post the VC Games you want to buy and the game's you want added to the VC.

Current Games I Really Want
* Starfox 64 - Someone stole my original and I miss it so much. You could imagine why I want this game the most. :(
* Super Mario Bros. 2 (US, not Lost Levels)
* Donkey Kong Country 2
* Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (I'm a huge Sonic fan and, to me, this is the best old-school Sonic game. Better than S3 imo but I'd only by this for competition purposes over on TSC. But this is near the bottom of the list unless someone gave away a Card, then I'd use it to buy this and STFX64.)
* Donkey Kong Country

I'd get DKC3 but I have the GBA Version and there's little reason... scratch that... no reason at all for me to spend money on the VC one.

Games I Want to See Get Added
* Banjo-Tooie - I want to see this go up REALLY badly. I have such fond memories of multiplayer battles with my friends. I want to re-live those memories. Multiplayer was truly memorable and I've never forgotten those memories after all those years - I borrowed it from a friend for a couple days many years ago.
* Super Smash Bros.
* Kirby 64 - I don't want it as badly as I first did because I tried the rom briefly and I forgot how quickly the appeal dies after some time. I rented it a long time ago so I just wanted to double check it and I remember everything about it perfectly - right down to the fun Checkerboard Chase multiplayer game that I also have memories of.
* Mario Tennis 64
* Snowboard Kids 1/2
* Rayman 2 - I'd want the Dreamcast version but this'll do just as nicely. :D
* Donkey Kong 64 - I have the original but it's just SUCH a good, lengthy game (one of the best N64 games and the best DK Game ever) I'd be willing to re-buy it since my N64 is out of commission.
* Mario Party 2/3 - I'm a huge Mario Party fan and I've never played MP3 before but a lot of people dub it as the best MP but I can't agree/disagree since I've never played it before. As for MP2, now THAT was a great one. Better than MP4 - which wasn't that memorable.

Additionally, what are the chances the Dreamcast will go up?
I doubt it but it would be REALLY sweet. Even though my DC's still in working condition, there were a lot of games I played in the past that I'd love to buy off the VC and games I've never played but always wanted to.

skaterboi15
01-02-2008, 01:21 PM
i dont have a wii but i plan on getting it and banjo tooie is coming out on the xbox 360

skaterboi15
01-02-2008, 01:21 PM
i dont have a wii but i plan on getting it and banjo koozie 3 is coming out on the xbox 360

knucklessonic8
01-02-2008, 01:23 PM
Double post.

And it's Banjo-Threeie. Or something like that.

But still, I REALLY want them to add Banjo-Tooie. It's a fantastic game and I've remembered it after all these years. :)

skaterboi15
01-02-2008, 01:24 PM
yea i cant wait for banjo threeie cuz im going to buy it the first day it comes out

knucklessonic8
01-02-2008, 01:35 PM
I haven't been tracking it (too concerned with my Wii; I'll never make the switch over to 360 - I've played my father's 360 and I can't help but missing my Wii with almost every game I play. XD) but I hope it comes out soon. I'd buy it, myself.

two_fast_four_you
02-07-2008, 02:44 PM
mine?
starfox 64
super Mario 64
Zelda(oot,- greatest zelda game)
SSB
SSBB demo
and galaxy rocks