PDA

View Full Version : Trading Steam Account.

Furuo
05-12-2008, 02:08 AM
Hello everyone I'm kinda new here and I was wondering if anyone wanted to trade my steam account for an account here with some points, I'm looking to get a jump start tword a console and getting a account with points on is a good way and Im willing to trade my steam, Send me a private message if you would like to work out a deal.

I have the orange box and Gmod and Quake(Great Classic) and tf1.

TiN TiN
05-12-2008, 03:48 AM
You could get ripped off for doing this because you can only have one account per houshold and if you use it somewhere else it will be banned

snakester
05-13-2008, 06:09 PM
You could get ripped off for doing this because you can only have one account per houshold and if you use it somewhere else it will be banned

which i think is crap.. what if your on vacation and you wanna use your account on a hotel computer or something or on your dads laptop but you signed up at your house.. CRAP I SAY CRAP

TiN TiN
05-13-2008, 06:11 PM
which i think is crap.. what if your on vacation and you wanna use your account on a hotel computer or something or on your dads laptop but you signed up at your house.. CRAP I SAY CRAP

Crap is allowed but the account thing is just a rule. Yeah not sure why I guess its to make sure "your" doing the offer and not someone else

snakester
05-13-2008, 06:21 PM
Crap is allowed but the account thing is just a rule. Yeah not sure why I guess its to make sure "your" doing the offer and not someone else

ehh thats weak though.. but hey rules are rules