PDA

View Full Version : So What your opinion on COD4?

Jake S
10-06-2008, 02:21 PM
I got 10th prestige a few months back, and then my friend told me to buy Counterstrike with my points so i did,

It fricken owns COD4!!!

I went back and played cod4 yesterday and I never realized how little skill you needed to be good at that game.

Overall

CS>COD4

:antlers:

vallu
10-06-2008, 02:45 PM
I played CS for so many years, I got tired of it. It's fun and all, but It just gets boring.
I like cod4 and I think It's one of the best FPS out there today. I recently started playing battlefield bad company, and It's suprisingly good as well.

HeLiX
10-06-2008, 03:02 PM
Cod4 pwns...I dont really like computer fps's...i pwned at some lame game called soldier front..

GamerAce100
10-06-2008, 03:30 PM
Man, COD4 is awesome! I'm like on the 1st prestige.

STM19
10-06-2008, 03:31 PM
Its overrated, the graphics are good and its fun to play, but like you said it requires no skill. I like games that require loads of skill. I play shadowrun mostly, it requires a lot of skill (imo)

warlands719
10-06-2008, 04:59 PM
i'm playing COD4 right now lol

Jake S
10-06-2008, 05:05 PM
Yea shadowrun is pretty fun, i never really got into it though, ill play some COD4 tomorrow if you wanna add me

GT: iFudgems

raysfan13
10-06-2008, 07:19 PM
cod4 one of my fav games ever

bkwolf
10-07-2008, 03:30 PM
no skill? no skill? are you kidding? even if you are the highest prestige you know if you stand up in the middle of a firefight you are going to be shaking hands with st peter. i mean you gotta be playing some super-noobs to call call of duty 4 online too easy. there is no way, have you tried at least playing the story mode on veteran to get a "challenge"? maybe so maybe not. well if you want something that might give you a heart attack try gears on super freakin hard. good night and good luck gamer.

kyrebelyell2004
10-07-2008, 05:07 PM
just bought cod4 from gamestop :D

Jake S
10-07-2008, 07:01 PM
no skill? no skill? are you kidding? even if you are the highest prestige you know if you stand up in the middle of a firefight you are going to be shaking hands with st peter. i mean you gotta be playing some super-noobs to call call of duty 4 online too easy. there is no way, have you tried at least playing the story mode on veteran to get a "challenge"? maybe so maybe not. well if you want something that might give you a heart attack try gears on super freakin hard. good night and good luck gamer.

It can be viewed from different perspectives lol.

The main class I used on SnD was mp5 juggernaut extreme conditioning, and it just wasnt fair!!!

Honestly I played wayyy too much and I knew everything that everyone did on every map, so I guess it became easy for me

raysfan13
10-07-2008, 07:09 PM
cod4 is too easy. a couple shots your dead. no need for much accuracy. ranking up is too easy. only weapons that really take skill are snipers, but then they just use the perks to 1 shots like gow actives....