PDA

View Full Version : im dissapointed

friendnw1
05-06-2008, 03:33 PM
I am dissappointed I have heard many people getting ebay certificates like within a hour. I submitted mine a couple days ago and still no word at all. I tried hard to get refferels and get points. I got excited for my first prize now its kind of a dissappointement

unknown1
05-06-2008, 04:23 PM
I am dissappointed I have heard many people getting ebay certificates like within a hour. I submitted mine a couple days ago and still no word at all. I tried hard to get refferels and get points. I got excited for my first prize now its kind of a dissappointement

Weird, they'll probably email you soon. Don't give up hope. :)

x46and2x
05-09-2008, 03:13 AM
Yeah the wait sucks, but youll be excited again once you get it. I think R1 is kinda busy with all the people coming in from the referal contest.

If nothing else, put in a support ticket if its been like 5 days or so, thats what I did and I got my custom prize order fulfilled the next day.

Now I just have to wait for it to arrive in my mailbox. :disgust

Marzz
05-09-2008, 05:33 AM
Seriously, you'll get it. I know it's frustrating having to wait so long for it, but, hang in there, it will come.

I thought the same thing, when I claimed my first Wii Points card, but it finally came very shortly after.

rewards1 has gotten (from what i can see) over 20,000 new users in less than a month. They're gonna be busy, it's expected.