PDA

View Full Version : Playstation 3, Xbox 360, or Wii?

Gorillaz
10-04-2008, 08:46 AM
So yeah I have some money. $250 to be more specific. So well I will be buying a console. As of Right now I'm leaning towards ps3. But I need like $150 more FRICKEN dollars to get it. So yeah man give me some answer all your gamers (99% of people on here game, EXCEPT NOCReaper cause he's on here all the time ^^) for REAL. I need some answers I like the ps3 cause of hard ware and I'm a big fan of Sony's electronics.

But after all of that I found this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9GAZYZy_gY

now that Video may be the best video on youtube and fanboy's ever to be posted on youtube. It make's a ton of fricking SENSE! I mean really do we need fanboys doing this all day :argue:?

the answer is NO! we don't! if anything I should be thanking you for taking 5 minutes of your time trying to get me to go 360 ps3 or wii fanboy! I mean really you took 5 whole minutes of your 1 life to talk to me! you make me feel so special! but it's not something you should endure either. Just putting it out there.

NOW FRICKING VOTE ON THE FRICKING POLL!

Knicks
10-04-2008, 08:49 AM
I'm saving up for a PS3 and very close. I watched a good videow comparing the 360 and PS3 and the PS3 is way better in my opinion. One of the main reason the Ps3 cost more, is there system cost more then the 360 to make, cause the stuff inside the system is expensive and better then the 360. My advice get the PS3.

Teddybear
10-04-2008, 08:50 AM
XBox. Period.

Gorillaz
10-04-2008, 08:50 AM
I'm saving up for a PS3 and very close. I watched a good videow comparing the 360 and PS3 and the PS3 is way better in my opinion. One of the main reason the Ps3 cost more, is there system cost more then the 360 to make, cause the stuff inside the system is expensive and better then the 360. My advice get the PS3.

how much $ are you at? I'm at $250.

Knicks
10-04-2008, 08:53 AM
how much $ are you at? I'm at $250.

I was at around $330 for last month alone, but lost $132 cause of some bs on a money site. I was banned for duplicating offers on there other site. So I lost my $132 check I had coming from them. Now I'm around $200 or so with online and money my stepdad owes me. Hopefully I can have the money by the end of this month.

Dark Tails
10-04-2008, 08:54 AM
:lolget a pc!:lol

Gorillaz
10-04-2008, 08:59 AM
:lolget a pc!:lol

i used to have one. But then most pc game makers went over to the new consoles... so less games for pc

Dark Tails
10-04-2008, 09:10 AM
then get emulators for your pc

i got a 360, and original console ones, and all i need to do is buy the game (or download illegaly) pop it into my disk player, then play with computer

bart
10-04-2008, 10:05 AM
Nintendo(consoles) games are more of a party game with friends and such.

ps3 would actually be the winner if you research it(no body does so not many people but it)

xbox 360 is poorly constructed(overheats, rrod, look at the power brick!)
but it is conveniently price and because of halo 3

i love halo! im not a ps3 fanboy, but its a great console.

vallu
10-04-2008, 10:11 AM
ps3 would actually be the winner if you research it(no body does so not many people but it)

Quoted for truth.

Ultimatesnake
10-04-2008, 10:58 AM

qft
:tiny:

InFamous805
10-04-2008, 11:18 AM

xbox 360 is poorly constructed(overheats this only happens if you dont have it in a ventilated area, rrod doesnt happen as often with the new consoles, look at the power brick! yeah it's huge)

I fixed it with some of my opinions