PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 or Playstation 3

Gorillaz
09-22-2008, 06:45 PM
I'm buying a next gen game console and can't decide. Can anyone help me choose?

NOCReaper
09-22-2008, 06:46 PM
360 FTW, PS3 is a total waste of money! lolz

Gorillaz
09-22-2008, 06:46 PM
360 FTW, PS3 is a total waste of money! lolz

for what reasons?

NOCReaper
09-22-2008, 06:47 PM
Wayy to many to say

Gorillaz
09-22-2008, 06:49 PM
Wayy to many to say

idk...

PS3
-blu-ray (360's 8gb to ps3's 50gb)
-7 processors
-better hardware
-RSX graphics chip
-better for media
-controller is FREAKING SWEET (my opinion)

Xbox 360
-ONLINE GAMING IS FREAKING SWEET
-more games more shooters
-Better games
-oh and RROD or RROF!!! :mad:

FM Radish
Wii. Motion Sensing Controllers, Interactive Sports Game, (not to mention interactive shooting games)

Truman32123
If you have friends to play with online, go with the 360.
If you like sitting home alone watching HD Blu-Ray movies, buy a PS3.

Pyros
09-23-2008, 03:17 PM
If you have friends to play with online, go with the 360.
If you like sitting home alone watching HD Blu-Ray movies, buy a PS3.

Nice sig -_-;;

That aside. It depends on what you are buying the console for and the games that you are aiming to play.

Both consoles have their respective exclusives but thats pretty much going to boil down to none soon. So pick based on the known upcoming exclusives and the already established exclusives.

That aside the only extra tidbit you need to know is that the PS3 does act as a bluray player so that means high def next gen TV provided you have an HDTV.

Both types of consoles provide and online experience with the 360 being more mature in its current conception. But with due time there's not reason to have the PS3 be just as well regarded in their online services. A large discrepancy you may want to note is that there is a larger install base for the 360 in terms of online players. In fact many of your friends may already be playing online like that.

Last but not least you shouldn't forget that there's a small system out there called the wii that shouldn't be over looked.

In terms of fun you can get from that console its pretty high for the first few rounds and is great for having a party with. It might take the industry a little longer though to have flagship FPS games that many people seem to flock to so readily, but that aside lets say the conduit is coming out and it might be pretty good.

Anyways I say get a PC :smile.

Pyros

vallu
09-23-2008, 03:24 PM
Don't even bother asking, theres too many 360 fanboys here. Just check out the stats, the games. See what consoles your friends own and buy based on that. That aside, PS3 imo. :D

sheetsjohn16
09-23-2008, 04:32 PM
See every xbox 360 fanboy will say "OMG 360 IS BETTER NOOB!" and those are the people who havent even picked up a playstation 3 controller...i have played both and i base the systems each on 1 thing
Xbox 360-Used for online gaming-dont worry your NOT MLG, you NEVER WILL BE, theres TEN-THOUSAND KID JUST LIKE YOU.

Playstation 3- I dont want to drop money to play on the internet what the hell! Oooo it comes wireless that saves me $100...

Gorillaz
09-23-2008, 04:57 PM
See every xbox 360 fanboy will say "OMG 360 IS BETTER NOOB!" and those are the people who havent even picked up a playstation 3 controller...i have played both and i base the systems each on 1 thing
Xbox 360-Used for online gaming-dont worry your NOT MLG, you NEVER WILL BE, theres TEN-THOUSAND KID JUST LIKE YOU.

Playstation 3- I dont want to drop money to play on the internet what the hell! Oooo it comes wireless that saves me $100...

.... ps3 is much more then that... :p

sheetsjohn16
09-25-2008, 12:02 PM
.... ps3 is much more then that... :p

dude i have a ps3 just so u know

snakester
09-25-2008, 01:00 PM
idk...

PS3
-7 processors
-better hardware
-RSX graphics chip
-better for media

Xbox 360
-more games more shooters
-Better games

Well. A 360 doesn't just have an 8gb console they also have a 20, and i think a 40 or 60. Not sure. Yes a PS3 does have a bigger hard-drive (80 max i believe) but if your looking for better graphics definitely go for the PS3 but if your looking for something most people have and has funner games go for the 360. I myself would prefer the 360 but thats just because I've had an xbox (original) since it first came out I'm just to poor for a 360 lol. I wouldn't mind having a ps3 because of MGS4. I heard it stands a chance for game of the year. But with the new GoW2 coming out and Guitar hero 4 (world tour) It will be a good matchup. So basically if you want a system where you can talk to your friends through voice and have a better online experience get the 360 but if your looking for slightly better graphics and a blueray dvd player and smaller controller go for the PS3.:thumbs

THATS MY OPINION

Ultimatesnake
09-25-2008, 03:10 PM
idk...

PS3
-7 processors
-better hardware
-RSX graphics chip
-better for media
-Great games(coming soon)

Xbox 360

u know there is gonna be better ps3 games coming out in a month or a couple of months or weeks.
and the only so called "good" shooters that i know of only on the 360 are Gears of War & Halo.
btw Little Big Planet is coming out in like October maybe
u can get that for starters until the big games come out

G95
09-25-2008, 03:37 PM
Xbox 360 FTW lol

InFamous805
09-25-2008, 04:28 PM
u know there is gonna be better ps3 games coming out in a month or a couple of months or weeks.
and the only so called "good" shooters that i know of only on the 360 are Gears of War & Halo.
btw Little Big Planet is coming out in like October maybe
u can get that for starters until the big games come out

I think you're forgetting about Duke Nukem 3D =]

stoptherockets94
09-25-2008, 06:40 PM
360 is better and can be modded and it's just awesome Ps3 doesn't compare and now xbox 360 is only 200.00 dollars!

Xbox 360 / Microsoft / Bungie FTW!!!!!!!!!!!

musicman693
09-25-2008, 08:23 PM
well there is wii and gh4 is going to be like rock band sep you get to make your own songs and crap like that i dont no all the dlts but i am a mem of np so i no things for wii but wii def awesome i really want a 360 thats why im on this site but wii is really good

games you should get

metroid prime 3!! 10/10

satss- 7/10

mysims- 6.5/10

fire emblem- 9/10

ssbb 30/10!!!

:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs

awilex
09-25-2008, 10:25 PM
I really dont know why people can argue over this
Playstation has always ALWAYS been the better brand and it always will be.
Playstation3 beats it in hardware hands down xbox doesnt even come close

And as for Software I feel sorry for some xbox users only 3 desent Exclusives??

Gears of war
halo :confused:OverRated
Fable

While Ps3 has
METAL GEAR SOLID
Little Big planet
Killzone2
resistence2
Final fantasy
Grand Turismo
The Agency
Afrika
God Of War
MotorStorm
Eye Of Judgment <-Awesome
Dc Universe

These are the awesome exclusives on ps3 and there are even more but I couldnt be bothered putting them in just do a search..

Oh yea and what about

Playstation HOME!! + its free and coming out end of this year:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs

Oh yea just to clear things up I used to use a xbox but sold it and got a ps3 when metal gear solid came out,I still play 360 alot at my mates house

awilex
09-25-2008, 10:28 PM
Also You get what you pay for in life

You wouldnt aruge that a pair of tesco shoes were better than abercrombie would you:confused:

all these xbox fanboys just are kids screaming down the microphones,thats why so many on this forum.

Kids cant afford ps3 so they have to settle with a crummy xbox,and everyone on r1 saves up for a ps3 not an xbox lol

Sorry i dont make sense I have to hurry up for school lol

vallu
09-26-2008, 02:46 AM

You wouldnt aruge that a pair of tesco shoes were better than abercrombie would you:confused:

all these xbox fanboys just are kids screaming down the microphones,thats why so many on this forum.

Kids cant afford ps3 so they have to settle with a crummy xbox,and everyone on r1 saves up for a ps3 not an xbox lol

rofl, Quoted For Truth.

Oh and don't forget Siren, that's another awesome exclusive.

shadybuc
09-26-2008, 05:39 AM

xbox 360 is NOT crummy! many who have both say it hs better games and better online and gfx are pretty much the same.

shadybuc
09-26-2008, 05:42 AM

Gears of war
Fable

While Ps3 has
METAL GEAR SOLID
Little Big planet
Killzone2
resistence2
Final fantasy
Grand Turismo
The Agency
Afrika
God Of War
MotorStorm
Dc Universe

These are the awesome exclusives on ps3 and there are even more but I couldnt be bothered putting them in just do a search..

Oh yea and what about

Playstation HOME!! + its free and coming out end of this year:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs

Oh yea just to clear things up I used to use a xbox but sold it and got a ps3 when metal gear solid came out,I still play 360 alot at my mates house
most of those games no one even talks about... only big ones are msg, FF, resistence, GT.

awilex
09-26-2008, 07:53 AM
most of those games no one even talks about... only big ones are msg, FF, resistence, GT.

Dude what abotu littlebig planet and killzone?? If noone talks about these were have you been all your life

Little big planet will be bigger and all games apart from mgs

shadybuc
09-26-2008, 08:55 AM
Dude what abotu littlebig planet and killzone?? If noone talks about these were have you been all your life

Little big planet will be bigger and all games apart from mgs

LBP looks gay. killzone is nothing special
if PS3 had a dick u'd be on it 24/7

awilex
09-26-2008, 09:14 AM
LBP looks gay. killzone is nothing special
if PS3 had a dick u'd be on it 24/7

your face looks gay

vallu
09-26-2008, 09:38 AM
And who doesn't talk about Killzone, God Of War, MotorStorm or Little Big Planet. So with what you said thats msg, FF, resistence, GT, Killzone, God Of War, Little Big Planet. Thats still 8 awesome exclusives for ps3.

hightower
09-26-2008, 10:04 AM
You're all forgetting, i have a ps3 which makes it more cool than you can possibly comprehend!

On a serious note, a few infractions to hand out on this thread.

fatherofdoraemon
09-26-2008, 01:00 PM

Gears of war
Fable

While Ps3 has
METAL GEAR SOLID
Little Big planet
Killzone2
resistence2
Final fantasy
Grand Turismo
The Agency
Afrika
God Of War
MotorStorm
Dc Universe

Oh yea and what about

Um... didn't they announce FFXIII for xbox 360 too? Xbox has too human and ninja gaiden as well. Anyway, I'm thinking about saving up for a ps3, or should I get an itouch?

MaximoMilkman
09-26-2008, 02:36 PM
I think the Xbox 360 costs more than the PS3 actually me and my friends figured this out awhile back when the prices were differnt let me do it again.

Xbox 360 PREMIUM is 299.99

Ps3 80GB is 399.00

But to get the 360 wireless (which it seems many people do) That is an extra 100 dollars. To get it online (LIVE) for a year that is 60 dollars. So the Xbox 360 is 460.00 dollars right now. Get a new controller for like 50 bucks get a 2 used games 30 bucks a piece thats another 60 dollars. So the price of buying a new 360 with some almost required things would take the price up to 570 dollars.

Spending 570.00 on the 360 gets you... The xbox 360 premium with 60gb HD. You get 2 used games for 30 bucks a piece. wireless adapter and another controller. Also you get xbox live for 1 year.almost forgot the play and charge kit for the xbox 360 .. since the ps3 comes with this out of the box i will add 20 dollars to the 570.00 bringing you to 590.00.

If your buying a PS3 you will spend 399.00 on the console. and about 50 dollars on a new controller and 30 bucks for 2 used games also so you will be spending 510.00 to basically get the necessities for the PS3

Spending 510.00 on the PS3 gets you PS3 80GB HD 2 used games 30 bucks each and a new controller. Bluetooth headsets range from 20-100 so i will add 20 bucks onto the 510.00 for a headset so 530.00

so buying a PS3 will actually be cheaper than a xbox 360 in the long run thats why the 360's price is lower because you have to buy so many add ons to make it more like the PS3 that microsoft figures they would make the price low to make people think its cheap when its not... Microsoft is HORRIBLE and STINGY... but there support is GREAT for me and XBOX is well put together.. but they do love to get money.. Just think about the microsoft points you cant buy a fixed number of points like you can with the PS3 say a game costs 800 points but you already have 750 points... You would have to buy like 500 points in order to buy that 800 point game.. ITS STUPID you should just be able to buy 50 points.

fatherofdoraemon
09-26-2008, 02:51 PM
I think the Xbox 360 costs more than the PS3 actually me and my friends figured this out awhile back when the prices were differnt let me do it again.

Ps3 80GB is 399.00

But to get the 360 wireless (which it seems many people do) That is an extra 100 dollars. To get it online (LIVE) for a year that is 60 dollars. So the Xbox 360 is 460.00 dollars right now. Get a new controller for like 50 bucks get a 2 used games 30 bucks a piece thats another 60 dollars. So the price of buying a new 360 with some almost required things would take the price up to 570 dollars.

Spending 570.00 on the 360 gets you... The xbox 360 premium with 60gb HD. You get 2 used games for 30 bucks a piece. wireless adapter and another controller. Also you get xbox live for 1 year.almost forgot the play and charge kit for the xbox 360 .. since the ps3 comes with this out of the box i will add 20 dollars to the 570.00 bringing you to 590.00.

If your buying a PS3 you will spend 399.00 on the console. and about 50 dollars on a new controller and 30 bucks for 2 used games also so you will be spending 510.00 to basically get the necessities for the PS3

Spending 510.00 on the PS3 gets you PS3 80GB HD 2 used games 30 bucks each and a new controller. Bluetooth headsets range from 20-100 so i will add 20 bucks onto the 510.00 for a headset so 530.00

so buying a PS3 will actually be cheaper than a xbox 360 in the long run thats why the 360's price is lower because you have to buy so many add ons to make it more like the PS3 that microsoft figures they would make the price low to make people think its cheap when its not... Microsoft is HORRIBLE and STINGY... but there support is GREAT for me and XBOX is well put together.. but they do love to get money.. Just think about the microsoft points you cant buy a fixed number of points like you can with the PS3 say a game costs 800 points but you already have 750 points... You would have to buy like 500 points in order to buy that 800 point game.. ITS STUPID you should just be able to buy 50 points.

You don't have to buy a wireless router, since you can just use a laptop if you have one (just as good in my opinion) And also, xbox games cost around the same amount as ps3 games so I don't see why 2 used games for the xbox 360 would cost $60 while 2 used games for the ps3 would cost $30...

But yeah, I agree with you on the microsoft points part since you can never have an exact amount, which pisses me off...

InFamous805
09-26-2008, 05:28 PM

And as for Software I feel sorry for some xbox users only 3 desent Exclusives?? LMAO LOL OMG I CANT BELIEVE YOU TYPED THIS

Gears of War better looking then every PS3 game, you can't argue with that
halo :confused:OverRated True
Fable 2 is going to have 100s of things to do, best rpg imo
Left 4 Dead best coop game, zombies =]
Banjo Kazooie fun storyline, build stuff like legos lol, and comes with the original if you pre-order
Fallout 3 exclusive DLC, microsoft does it again (gta IV) =]
Forza was alright, and had a damage system
Rock Band 2 timed exclusive, heard it was awesome and is selling like crazy
and not to mention the 100s of games we have that released last year and before, xbla, xbox original, 100s of tv show, 100s of movies, PREPAID CARDS (when are they going to release on PSN?),

While Ps3 has
METAL GEAR SOLID disappointment, way too short, online sucked, and I am a huge MGS fan
Little Big planet just a level editor
Killzone2 looking good
resistence2 Awesome =]
Final fantasy is not an exclusive
Grand Turismo meh
The Agency haven't heard much about it lately
Afrika pokemon snap anyone?
God Of War pretty short game but still good
MotorStorm one of my favorites
Eye Of Judgment <-Lame
Dc Universe looking good too

Oh yea and what about

Playstation HOME!! + its free and coming out end of this year:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs I dont want to play Sims! This makes playing with friends harder honestly, why cant I just invite some friends to a party and play with them? Oh wait, I can on Xbox 360 =]

just had to add my opinion to this fanboy post =] please I REALLY hate these types of threads. I own a PS3 and Xbox 360 but when people post these types of post, I really have to break them apart with facts. So like I always say, enjoy your games. Everyone has different taste, respect it.

Ultimatesnake
09-26-2008, 08:00 PM
BS man...
and if you're serious...WHAT KIND OF ROCK HAVE U
BEEN UNDER?!?!?!?!:argue:

Ps3 80GB is 399.00

dude i've been trying to say that in other threads
but u pretty much summed it up better than me
:2thumbsup:

Ultimatesnake
09-26-2008, 08:10 PM

And as for Software I feel sorry for some xbox users only 3 desent Exclusives?? LMAO LOL OMG I CANT BELIEVE YOU TYPED THIS

Gears of War better looking then every PS3 game, you can't argue with that
halo OverRated True
Fable 2 is going to have 100s of things to do, best rpg imo
Left 4 Dead best coop game, zombies =]
Banjo Kazooie fun storyline, build stuff like legos lol, and comes with the original if you pre-order
Fallout 3 exclusive DLC, microsoft does it again (gta IV) =]
Forza was alright, and had a damage system
Rock Band 2 timed exclusive, heard it was awesome and is selling like crazy
and not to mention the 100s of games we have that released last year and before, xbla, xbox original, 100s of tv show, 100s of movies, PREPAID CARDS (when are they going to release on PSN?),

While Ps3 has
METAL GEAR SOLID disappointment, way too short, online sucked, and I am a huge MGS fan
Little Big planet just a level editor
Killzone2 looking good
resistence2 Awesome =]
Final fantasy is not an exclusive
Grand Turismo meh
The Agency haven't heard much about it lately
Afrika pokemon snap anyone?
God Of War pretty short game but still good
MotorStorm one of my favorites
Eye Of Judgment <-Lame
Dc Universe looking good too

Oh yea and what about

Playstation HOME!! + its free and coming out end of this year I dont want to play Sims! This makes playing with friends harder honestly, why cant I just invite some friends to a party and play with them? Oh wait, I can on Xbox 360 =]

MGS4 was pretty long to me (it has replay value, dont forget that)

Hes talking about God of War III Exclusive
(Its gonna be freakin sweet)

How dare u compare Home to SIMS!!!!
Sims has a storyline while home is where u can meet
your online friends at "home". You can do so much more
on home such as playing pool(The Physics are right on the spot), playin arcade games, playing bowling, watch trailers and videos at the movie theatre, go shopping for new and better looking clothes, having a get together with your clan to discuss strategies, merge you and your friends into a game together, and much much more.

:biker:

vallu
09-27-2008, 07:48 AM
MGS4 was pretty long to me (it has replay value, dont forget that)

Hes talking about God of War III Exclusive
(Its gonna be freakin sweet)

How dare u compare Home to SIMS!!!!
Sims has a storyline while home is where u can meet
your online friends at "home". You can do so much more
on home such as playing pool(The Physics are right on the spot), playin arcade games, playing bowling, watch trailers and videos at the movie theatre, go shopping for new and better looking clothes, having a get together with your clan to discuss strategies, merge you and your friends into a game together, and much much more.

:biker:
^^^ Plus the Graphics for Home are 50 Times better, and It's nothing like It. Seeing as you can talk to real people, watch real movies. Listen to real music and play real games.

awilex
09-27-2008, 07:52 AM
lol home is well better than sims:toff:

InFamous805
09-27-2008, 07:54 AM
I know its better than the sims, but can you honestly say it looks nothing like it?
(i'm not saying it bad, i've been waiting since last year to try this)

BTW does anyone know when the prepaid PSN cards are coming out?

Ultimatesnake
09-27-2008, 07:54 AM
^^^ Plus the Graphics for Home are 50 Times better, and It's nothing like It. Seeing as you can talk to real people, watch real movies. Listen to real music and play real games.

yeah i forgot to add that somewhere
Heres my comparison of Sims and Home

Sims->:hanged: :rifle:<-Home
:D

vallu
09-27-2008, 07:58 AM
I know its better than the sims, but can you honestly say it looks nothing like it?

It's nothing like the sims, Its more of an MMO.

Also the card will come out after HOME is released.

InFamous805
09-27-2008, 08:02 AM
It's nothing like the sims, Its more of an MMO.

Also the card will come out after HOME is released.

when does HOME come out? I really want to buy some PS1 games and transfer to my PSP.

vallu
09-27-2008, 08:03 AM
when does HOME come out? I really want to buy some PS1 games and transfer to my PSP.
You can already buy ps1 games and transfer to your psp.

And I think It comes out in November.

Ultimatesnake
09-27-2008, 08:05 AM

The cards already came out
look it up on ebay
but say u wanna buy a $20 card
it will cost you like 27
still worth it though kinda if ur getting it for free
I'm gonna buy some for the rock band tracks

InFamous805
09-27-2008, 08:11 AM
You can already buy ps1 games and transfer to your psp.

And I think It comes out in November.

yeah but I dont have cc :sad:

Ultimatesnake
09-27-2008, 08:16 AM
yeah but I dont have cc :sad:

you can use the psn card
look at my message above urs

InFamous805
09-27-2008, 08:21 AM
you can use the psn card
look at my message above urs

is this one real

http://www.amazon.com/Playstation-Network-Prepaid-3-PSP-PC/dp/B001GROEEO/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1222532517&sr=8-6

Ultimatesnake
09-27-2008, 08:23 AM
is this one real

http://www.amazon.com/Playstation-Network-Prepaid-3-PSP-PC/dp/B001GROEEO/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1222532517&sr=8-6

yeah but try ebay, one of the $50 ones are like $60 or
something

awilex
09-27-2008, 08:24 AM
It took some time, but it looks like PLAYSTATION Network cards are ready to hit mass distribution. In October, these prepaid gift cards for use on the PLAYSTATION Store will be available at Walmart, Best Buy, select Sam's Club outlets. In November, they will also be available at Barnes & Noble College Bookstores locations, just in time for midterms and finals.

"The PLAYSTATION Network Cards are an easy way for PSP and PS3 fans to obtain great games, movies, TV shows and other entertainment through PLAYSTATION Network and we are pleased to offer them at major retailers nationwide," said Eric Lempel, director, PLAYSTATION®Network Operations, SCEA. "With the holiday season right around the corner, these cards are an ideal gift option for friends and family, whether they are movie aficionados, dedicated gamers or something in between."

awilex
09-27-2008, 08:24 AM
Btw thats copy and pasted :stooge_moe:

Ultimatesnake
09-27-2008, 08:25 AM
It took some time, but it looks like PLAYSTATION Network cards are ready to hit mass distribution. In October, these prepaid gift cards for use on the PLAYSTATION Store will be available at Walmart, Best Buy, select Sam's Club outlets. In November, they will also be available at Barnes & Noble College Bookstores locations, just in time for midterms and finals.

"The PLAYSTATION Network Cards are an easy way for PSP and PS3 fans to obtain great games, movies, TV shows and other entertainment through PLAYSTATION Network and we are pleased to offer them at major retailers nationwide," said Eric Lempel, director, PLAYSTATION®Network Operations, SCEA. "With the holiday season right around the corner, these cards are an ideal gift option for friends and family, whether they are movie aficionados, dedicated gamers or something in between."
yay! now i can get them cheaper(i guess)
with my own money!

awilex
09-27-2008, 08:27 AM
Oh yea and also if you want to see some info on home go here its my favourite website on internet

Ps3 Fanboy Home (http://www.ps3fanboy.com/home)

Apart from r1 ofcourse :deal2:

awilex
09-27-2008, 08:29 AM
yay! now i can get them cheaper(i guess)
with my own money!

lol yea same I might order loads of here ready for home :smile Im gonna buy a mansion and loads of cloths lol

Ultimatesnake
09-27-2008, 08:29 AM
Oh yea and also if you want to see some info on home go here its my favourite website on internet

Ps3 Fanboy Home (http://www.ps3fanboy.com/home)

Apart from r1 ofcourse :deal2:

awesome its coming out in october?

awilex
09-27-2008, 08:33 AM
awesome its coming out in october?

Theres a strong rumour that it is,Because the firmware version 1.0 is being released then and that normally marks the finished thing

Ultimatesnake
09-27-2008, 08:34 AM
Theres a strong rumour that it is,Because the firmware version 1.0 is being released then and that normally marks the finished thing

WHOO HOO!
This will put sims outta business
and the best part is, is that u don't have to use the bathroom
take a shower, feed ur character, or any of that crap
:crown:

awilex
09-27-2008, 08:37 AM
WHOO HOO!
This will put sims outta business
and the best part is, is that u don't have to use the bathroom
take a shower, feed ur character, or any of that crap
:crown:

lol do you have ps3 and call of duty ?

Ultimatesnake
09-27-2008, 08:48 AM
lol do you have ps3 and call of duty ?

yep u wanna play?

Brayan
09-27-2008, 09:03 AM
i heard the the xbox 720 is coming out

awilex
09-27-2008, 09:07 AM

lol not any time soon

awilex
09-27-2008, 09:08 AM
yep u wanna play?

sure ID-wilex94

Ultimatesnake
09-27-2008, 09:20 AM

lol:jester:

XPISigma
09-27-2008, 09:23 AM
I'm cool with both systems, but I own the 360. The PS3 gets pretty slow when a LOT of things happen at once. In the new Armored Core there is significant slowdown, and Soul Calibur IV gets some lag online too.

But they both are solid game systems and they both have their flaws.

Brayan
09-27-2008, 09:24 AM
lol:jester:

what i just said it's coming out

awilex
09-27-2008, 09:37 AM
what i just said it's coming out

in a couple of years it would be stupid to release it any sooner

vallu
09-27-2008, 09:41 AM
Add me on PSN: lakaii

If anyone wants to play COD4 later. :S

bart
09-27-2008, 09:47 AM
360=cheap

tip: dont buy stuff just because of the price.

awilex
09-27-2008, 10:00 AM
360=cheap

well said:egypt:

Ultimatesnake
09-27-2008, 10:53 AM
360=cheap

yep you get what you pay for and when you're paying for a ps3, you're paying for higher quality stuff

vallu
09-27-2008, 10:55 AM
yep you get what you pay for and when you're paying for a ps3, you're paying for higher quality stuff
Yup and sony = Japanese.

There technonlogy will always rape our tech :P.

awilex
09-27-2008, 11:22 AM
Yup and sony = Japanese.

There technonlogy will always rape our tech :P.

:lol:glasses:

mrwho
09-27-2008, 01:28 PM
360=cheap

well then i guess u get more than what u pay for with the 360...its ****ing awesoem, great gfx, great games, great online,

mrwho
09-27-2008, 01:32 PM

Ps3 80GB is 399.00

why add in wireless? not everyone gets it... just wanna make th e360 look bad

vallu
09-27-2008, 01:39 PM
Who wouldn't get wireless? I mean, It would limit me greatly, becuase I would have to have my game system close to me down and in the way. With wireless I can just leave my ps3 ontop of my entertainment system, and not have to worry about cables hanging infront of my tv, or being tripped on. Mixrosoft not adding wirelees to ever xbox 360 was a really dumb idea in my opinion.

Besides the ps3 is years ahead of the xbox, and sony will always be the top dog in my book.

Ultimatesnake
09-27-2008, 04:40 PM
why add in wireless? not everyone gets it... just wanna make th e360 look bad

admit it...maximos right
microsoft is just trying to make the 360 look all cheap
but thats just the core system. You have
to go scavenger hunting for all that stuff that u need.
While on the ps3, its all in the box :crown:

InFamous805
09-27-2008, 04:43 PM
you've got to admit, this thread is dominated by PS3 Fanboys =]

vallu
09-27-2008, 04:48 PM
you've got to admit, this thread is dominated by PS3 Fanboys =]
Haha but look at the poll.

We are not fanboys, we base our decisions on facts.

Ultimatesnake
09-27-2008, 04:52 PM
Haha but look at the poll.

We are not fanboys, we base our decisions on facts.

lol:lol
true

mrwho
09-27-2008, 08:31 PM
Who wouldn't get wireless? I mean, It would limit me greatly, becuase I would have to have my game system close to me down and in the way. With wireless I can just leave my ps3 ontop of my entertainment system, and not have to worry about cables hanging infront of my tv, or being tripped on. Mixrosoft not adding wirelees to ever xbox 360 was a really dumb idea in my opinion.

Besides the ps3 is years ahead of the xbox, and sony will always be the top dog in my book.

alot of ppl dont get wireless....its not a big deal for most.... maybe th esony is better but that doesnt take anything away from the 360, its a great system...

Gkryptonite
09-28-2008, 02:26 PM
The only reason I'm going to get a PS3 is because team ICO is going to make their next game on it. That is all.

If they announce it for the 360 then I'm lost once again.

Truman32123
09-28-2008, 02:49 PM
My vote goes to Xbox because of Halo 3, Gears 1/2, and Xbox LIVE. PS3 just can't beat that combo. Plus, 90% of my friends have an 360.
And, wireless isn't a necessity. I have no use for a wireless router since I have a 75 ft Ethernet cord. :devilish: :computer::whip: