PDA

View Full Version : New Dashboard Update!!

Tubeybrown
09-10-2008, 04:04 PM
Woo-Hoo! I can't wait. It's supposed to come out sep. 15th or 16th. What do you think about this?

XxIRONxMAIDENxX
09-10-2008, 04:10 PM
the avatar thing kinda reminded me of Wii Miis.

vallu
09-10-2008, 04:13 PM
Cheap ripoff of Ps3 HOME. It's going to be garbage compared to it.

InFamous805
09-10-2008, 04:15 PM

get your fanboy remarks out of here and stop trolling
and besides trophies are a cheap ripoff of achievements =S

I'm excited for the party system the most and Netflix movies! I cant wait for it to release, and the avatars are all right

vallu
09-10-2008, 04:27 PM
get your fanboy remarks out of here and stop trolling
and besides trophies are a cheap ripoff of achievements =S

I'm excited for the party system the most and Netflix movies! I cant wait for it to release, and the avatars are all right
Fanboy remarks? More like facts!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9JonXfgKpg VS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCWYG2syuhI&feature=related

InFamous805
09-10-2008, 04:39 PM
Fanboy remarks? More like facts!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9JonXfgKpg VS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCWYG2syuhI&feature=related

lol their nothing alike to me. Home reminds me of Sims sort of but a little better. I rather just invite a few friends to a party, watch a Netflix movie, then go play some games with them. Simple as that. :p

EDIT:
@Tubeybrown
How do you know it's coming out September 15th or 16th?

Tubeybrown
09-10-2008, 04:52 PM
lol their nothing alike to me. Home reminds me of Sims sort of but a little better. I rather just invite a few friends to a party, watch a Netflix movie, then go play some games with them. Simple as that. :p

EDIT:
@Tubeybrown
How do you know it's coming out September 15th or 16th?

I've heard from many people that that was the date. We'll see if it does or not.

MaximoMilkman
09-10-2008, 04:53 PM
Yea i dont like home its just TO much like idc about little people walking around dancing and yada yada i want pop some heads and stuff like that not play some pool.. The 360's party is perfect they did not OVERKILL it like i think home did.. plus no one can say Home or The 360's party thing is better than the other because there both not out.. just to let you PS3 guys know Home will probably be really laggy and congested with TONS of like autotype macros or something just annoying you and what not..

InFamous805
09-10-2008, 04:58 PM
Yea i dont like home its just TO much like idc about little people walking around dancing and yada yada i want pop some heads and stuff like that not play some pool.. The 360's party is perfect they did not OVERKILL it like i think home did.. plus no one can say Home or The 360's party thing is better than the other because there both not out.. just to let you PS3 guys know Home will probably be really laggy and congested with TONS of like autotype macros or something just annoying you and what not..

you have a better way of wording everything! :p

I was trying to say this too, I mean, I dont want to play Sims on a console that's what PC is for (the console Sim games aren't too good). I dont want to build a room and furnish it and all that shat, th at's what my life is for.Like I said before:

Sign in, Invite some friends, watch a movie, play some *insert game here*

Tubeybrown
09-10-2008, 05:02 PM
Maximo how's castle crashers?

MaximoMilkman
09-10-2008, 05:10 PM
OMG castle crashers is fun.. but the multiplayer needs to be patched i wanna do some 4 player castle crashing so badd.. It is a fun game it has a Zelda super mario HYBRID type feel its like playing the N64 all over again but with refined graphics and online multiplayer.

Tubeybrown
09-10-2008, 05:11 PM
OMG castle crashers is fun.. but the multiplayer needs to be patched i wanna do some 4 player castle crashing so badd.. It is a fun game it has a Zelda super mario HYBRID type feel its like playing the N64 all over again but with refined graphics and online multiplayer.

Yea i hope they fix that real soon

Chaos Punk
09-10-2008, 05:34 PM
i heard it was actually more like the wii, using "channels".

bgiff1010
09-10-2008, 06:05 PM

In no way is it anything like crappy HOME. Apparently you don't know what's in the update -.-