PDA

View Full Version : Xbox live+HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ppman77
09-03-2008, 10:55 AM
Nvm, i got everything sorted out.

SilverFox
09-03-2008, 10:58 AM
ok, i have this problem on my xbox ( regular one) whenever i start it up, it starts making these weird noises, kind of like loud whirring noises, then it stops and starts again. Then when the Xbox logo appears on the screen ( as soon as i turn it on) it says "The disc could not be read, make sure it's an Xbox videogame, movie, or music CD" my discs are all clean and everything.

Please help!! ( my baby sister was abnging on the xbox the other day so maybe that caused it?)

and is xbox live still available for the Regular xbox? (i found my halo 2 disc so i decided to get xbox live again)

If your on xbox 1 then move on to next gen :thumbs

ppman77
09-03-2008, 10:58 AM
If your on xbox 1 then move on to next gen :thumbs

HELL NO!! i'm to poor =( but do you know what i should do?

SilverFox
09-03-2008, 11:00 AM
HELL NO!! i'm to poor =( but do you know what i should do?

All I can suggest is you upgrade from a rock :thumbs

ppman77
09-03-2008, 11:02 AM
All I can suggest is you upgrade from a rock :thumbs

it's not a rock dude. it's the same thing as the xbox 360 is just that the xbox 360 has better games and graphics.And the regular xbox is cheaper.

but can you help me out here?

SilverFox
09-03-2008, 11:03 AM
it's not a rock dude. it's the same thing as the xbox 360 is just that the xbox 360 has better games and graphics.And the regular xbox is cheaper.

but can you help me out here?

Not realy dude better hardware software and games and experience and reliably.

ppman77
09-03-2008, 11:04 AM
Not realy dude better hardware software and games and experience and reliably.

yeah, i would like to have the xbox 360 but i'm to poor atm. so do you know any solutions to my problem?

SilverFox
09-03-2008, 11:06 AM
yeah, i would like to have the xbox 360 but i'm to poor atm. so do you know any solutions to my problem?

Try xbox support if its still running for that thing :thumbs

doubleheman
09-03-2008, 01:01 PM
I had the same problem so I went and got myself a Xbox 360.

Mine to made the same noises when I booted it up but it read games fine so I guess it could even be the disks that are the problem. If it's not the disks then I think it's going to be the Laser.