PDA

View Full Version : Giving $50 to do 1 survey

roblanownz
04-20-2008, 02:14 PM
I was talking to the owner of this site (not as in rewards1, a diff site owner) today because i heard of him from a friend who did his site before.

This site is legit and pays $50 via paypal or check for you doing 1 survey and referring 8 friends.

Please signup under my link guys and do 1 survey!

AS you may have noticed from my posts i get tons of referrals for rewards1 (i got like 89 now in only 2 weeks) and most of my points 20 are from my referrals (i only got 5 pts myself lol)
So the 1st 8 who do it and get credit (takes 1-3 days 4 credit)
I will get you referrals for rewards1 by posting ur link on my youtube vid with 1,000+ views

getting referrals is no problem for me, i can maybe get 8 referrals to do it in 4 days but i really want it like ASAP!!! lol

PROOF OF HOW MANY REFFS I HAVE ON HERE:
http://s302.photobucket.com/albums/nn114/robwchs/?action=view&current=REWARDS.png
(CLICK NEXT TO THE RIGHT OF THE PIC TO SEE MORE)

use this link
:banana:banana:banana:banana

roblanownz
04-20-2008, 02:15 PM
o and if u are interested and u signed up tell me ur email address so i can know who u are

Nintendude
04-20-2008, 03:11 PM
I registered under your referral link. Here's my referral link and email:

http://50.free4me.net/?r=56937

Please let me know when you've got it all posted.:)

Thanks much!

roblanownz
04-20-2008, 03:27 PM
yay! ur 2nd of 3 ppl to signup today
but 1st from this forum (unless someone signed but didnt tell me)

did u do a survey?
If u did ill wait until u get credit for it and show you the video with your link on it!

breakers22
04-20-2008, 03:45 PM
This is against the rules so I would take it down :lol

Nintendude
04-20-2008, 03:46 PM
yay! ur 2nd of 3 ppl to signup today
but 1st from this forum (unless someone signed but didnt tell me)

did u do a survey?
If u did ill wait until u get credit for it and show you the video with your link on it!

Yep. And ok.

Oops. I had no idea...Guess I didn't quite read all of the rules. Sorry about that.:(

roblanownz
04-20-2008, 04:09 PM
same,....what about it is against the rules?
sorry.

i am part of another forum and they allow this kind of stuff.
sorry, what is illegal about it?
ill change it and make it legal!

and ur a moderator?
I cant tell you guys should have something special to distinguish u guys from the rest of us.

and maybe u should take out ur email address so u wont get spammed, ;)
i already got it down

13 0 13
04-20-2008, 08:50 PM

take it down now. I learned my lesson so they should learn theres

Tobogan28
04-21-2008, 01:21 AM
have you got all the referrals you need for that site .. coz i will be one of them if u need it

roblanownz
04-21-2008, 11:41 AM
surprisingly i got 8 signups i needed from my usual sources in 1 day!
lmao and i have 9 signups including nintendowii dude so i dont need any more signups.

and who is 'they' bob?
im only 1 person =P
and you just want this to be taken down you dont even want me to amend
it!! >_>
calm down

and wait breakers22 ur not an admin!!!
Your just Senior memeber

Eric Sherman
04-21-2008, 01:03 PM
I believe it's against "said rules", however I've never seen a list of "said rules". I see hundreds of these posts where people comment what others are doing is against the rules, yet even with the time I've spent I've seen no organized list of 3/4 of these "violations".

roblanownz
04-21-2008, 01:14 PM
There is a post by an Admin that says Forum rules are like any other forum, just have fun and be nice to others.

lol so i doubt this is against rules, so i guess it stays unless an admin says otherwise (I CANT EVEN DELETE IT IF I WANTED TO AN ADMIN HAS TO)

TiN TiN
04-21-2008, 01:33 PM
Actually it is. There are post where the admin has re-edited the info and put no ref links please and you can delete your referral link just hit the "edit" button...kinda easy to notice

roblanownz
04-21-2008, 02:52 PM
Actually it is. There are post where the admin has re-edited the info and put no ref links please and you can delete your referral link just hit the "edit" button...kinda easy to notice

Sure.......done,
but i seen tons of people who post referral links or try to hid them with a hyperlink.