PDA

View Full Version : 1,600 MS Points To Expert Halo Player

Eric Sherman
04-19-2008, 11:08 AM
I'll pay somebody 1,600 points to help me get my team dubs to a 50. I'm at like 40/41 right now. My lone wolves is 43, and my slayer is 40/41. It's not like I'm bad, just having issues with consistently good teams.

Paperbackwriter
04-19-2008, 12:01 PM
Bungie has said that to rank up you need to switch up your playing style. They use some really confusing system to rank you. So, for example, if you always use the BR or something, try using all different kinds of weapon. And not always using power weapons.

And being consistently good is a big help. I would help you but I don't have an xbox at the current moment and I'm only a 3 in team doubles. (I never play it)

JuggaloAD
04-19-2008, 12:59 PM
I can't get you to 50 but I can get you to at least 45-46

Eric Sherman
04-19-2008, 06:04 PM
I'd heard that about the ranking system before. The biggest factor is winning though. You can't go up if you are 49-0 with a magnum and you lose.

JuggaloAD
04-19-2008, 06:31 PM
I'd heard that about the ranking system before. The biggest factor is winning though. You can't go up if you are 49-0 with a magnum and you lose.
That would be pretty cool if you went 49-0 with a Plasma Pistol instead.

Paperbackwriter
04-19-2008, 08:27 PM
That would be pretty cool if you went 49-0 with a Plasma Pistol instead.Since the Plasma Pistol can't kill (Only damage) you would have to beat down. Unless you had a BR. I'm sure some MLG players would rape me even if I had all rockets.

FerNzGFX
04-20-2008, 11:58 AM
Lol if u asked like 3 months ago i could help you. But now im almost pro in gears so thats all i play now :)

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
04-21-2008, 08:05 AM
I'll do it now if you want, if you haven't already gotten help, you can look up my stats if you wish GT: COREY NEIL

I can help you in TS, DT, MLG, Team Objective, pretty much any ranked playlist you wish other then Team Control (because I can't stand that playlist), my email is trix303@live.ca, gamertag is: COREY NEIL, if you contact me by gamertag please leave a voice message or something telling me who you are, because I get a lot of F/R from randoms for MLG customs or just other kids who are obsessed with Generals for some reason.

Edit: Paperback, just thought I'd add that isn't how the stat system works, it's already been figured out and explained, weapons have nothing to do with the ranking system sorry, just thought I'd let you know. In my personal opinion the ranking system is much more complicated then it needs to be, and it's quite flawed for numerous reasons.

Eric Sherman
04-26-2008, 09:56 AM
I'll be getting in contact with you Trix.

JuggaloAD
05-06-2008, 12:07 PM
Since the Plasma Pistol can't kill (Only damage) you would have to beat down. Unless you had a BR. I'm sure some MLG players would rape me even if I had all rockets.
Umm...I said 'IF'
And yeah I probably could rape you wit a BR

Benev
05-06-2008, 02:22 PM
I can take anybody 1v1 and ill win 10 to zero. Rank doesnt mean anything. Getting to 50 is a waste of time unless you are below brigadier grade. Over 22 in a row to get my 49 and 16 to get my 50 but whatever.

MLG settings/rules 1v1 i own :D.
-Dave

dethlok
05-06-2008, 08:57 PM
i am good at halo3 its been a couple of months since i been online tho cause y phone got disconected so i cant play xbox live for awhile and i am useing a laptop with wireless internet to use the internet and it wont work for my xbox if you check bungie.net thats wen i had like 180gs lol now i have like 2000 540gs from halo3 i think like 500-600 from deadrising ill check later and a couple more from other games but i can probably help in about a month

Eric Sherman
05-07-2008, 01:50 PM
Let me know.

Benev
05-09-2008, 05:23 PM
My xbox should come back in sometime this week if you still need help i can get you up. I'm planning on starting a new account anyways for kicks, so it should be easy for you to get your 50.
-Dave

david
05-10-2008, 11:56 AM
I have halo but don't like it that much. In my opinion Call of Duty 4 is a far superior game.

louis1991
05-10-2008, 05:25 PM
im interested i play halo quite often. so wat are the rules? u must win 10 - 0 otherwise if not then i wud recieve 1600 ms points? :P

add me on xbox Yewll Boy state who u are also on the friend request :)

Eric Sherman
05-10-2008, 07:54 PM
You have to get me to a 50...

Benev
05-11-2008, 09:52 AM
Eric what is your Rank, as in private, brigadier, etc? Colonel? How much experience?
-Dave

Eric Sherman
05-11-2008, 10:04 AM
I got the retard bar. Coloner grade 2. Exp around 850ish

Benev
05-11-2008, 11:21 AM
As long as you keep your exp below 1,000 by the time i get my xbox back i can help you out. Sometime this week. I will keep you posted if you still want your 50. Just let me know.
-Dave

Eric Sherman
05-11-2008, 11:49 AM
Yeah, I still want my 50. I will probably be playing some shadowrun or on my second account if I get on much at all, I'm working on a big project. Just pm me when you get your box back.

JuggaloAD
05-11-2008, 02:00 PM
I can take anybody 1v1 and ill win 10 to zero. Rank doesnt mean anything. Getting to 50 is a waste of time unless you are below brigadier grade. Over 22 in a row to get my 49 and 16 to get my 50 but whatever.

-Dave
Im a Sergent and I want to go 1v1 with you: Txl Juggalo xlT
There is a space between l and J and also between o and x

Benev
05-13-2008, 11:14 AM
Im a Sergent and I want to go 1v1 with you: Txl Juggalo xlT
There is a space between l and J and also between o and x

Lol i did research on you on bungie.net. Nerdy? No! I just want my damn xbox back lol. I'm so sick of sitting around trolling forums haha. Your not a legit sergent but yea i would still take you on. Ill drop you guys both a PM when i get my sexbox back.
-Dave

JuggaloAD
05-13-2008, 04:46 PM
Lol i did research on you on bungie.net. Nerdy? No! I just want my damn xbox back lol. I'm so sick of sitting around trolling forums haha. Your not a legit sergent but yea i would still take you on. Ill drop you guys both a PM when i get my sexbox back.
-Dave
Lol, no im not.. oh yeah I got rid of that account because it expired so my new account it MLGx Prodigy v2
Bungie F***in hates me on my real account because i can win 10-12 games in a row then slack off another and then go down :( but right now im a lvl 47
On my new account im lvl 5 with 1 EXP with one game played :)

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
05-14-2008, 01:32 PM

-Dave

Wow, I haven't been on these forums in a while since my first visit, but thanks for making me laugh out loud with that post, where do I start?

You can't take anybody 1v1, I can garuntee there is thousands among thousands players better then you.

you'll win 10 to zero? well hopefully if you're experienced with MLG you'll know anyone who even bothers to play 1v1 in halo 3 (1v1's mean nothing in halo 3, halo 2 they did) you always play to 15.

Surprisingly you are right, rank does mean nothing, that is true, congrats on getting that right.

But yeah, sorry for coming off cocky cause I know I did, but I can't stand other people who think they are the best to play the game, when they really have no idea what real skill is in halo.

EDIT: I had you Eric on my list for a bit, but I never saw you playing halo so after like a week or two I removed you, no offense or anything, I just figured you already got your 50 or something cause you were always playing gears or another game.

extremesportsrule
05-14-2008, 05:07 PM
I know I wouldnt be able to, but my friend plays against and beats pro halo players.

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
05-15-2008, 10:45 AM
what's your friend's gamertag, and do you know who he plays with?
I might know him, chances are slim, but I might

Benev
05-16-2008, 02:42 PM
Wow, I haven't been on these forums in a while since my first visit, but thanks for making me laugh out loud with that post, where do I start?

You can't take anybody 1v1, I can garuntee there is thousands among thousands players better then you.

you'll win 10 to zero? well hopefully if you're experienced with MLG you'll know anyone who even bothers to play 1v1 in halo 3 (1v1's mean nothing in halo 3, halo 2 they did) you always play to 15.

Surprisingly you are right, rank does mean nothing, that is true, congrats on getting that right.

But yeah, sorry for coming off cocky cause I know I did, but I can't stand other people who think they are the best to play the game, when they really have no idea what real skill is in halo.

EDIT: I had you Eric on my list for a bit, but I never saw you playing halo so after like a week or two I removed you, no offense or anything, I just figured you already got your 50 or something cause you were always playing gears or another game.

People like you make me laugh because they are arrogent as hell and you think your the best player to play the game.

"Sorry to come off cocky" Your an arrogent prick. I obviously know that I'm not the best player ever. And i am familiar to MLG rules because I play MLG ladders and MLG customs all the time.

So basically you need to back off and go be the best halo player ever in another topic because no one wants to hear you brag here.

Not only am i a better halo player than you are, but my post was a joke and not a direct challenge. You need to lighten up and try not to piss people off like you are obviously trying to.

Don't flame or gtfo.
-Dave

JuggaloAD
05-16-2008, 05:30 PM
what's your friend's gamertag, and do you know who he plays with?
I might know him, chances are slim, but I might
Hey trix, Im going to add you on halo 3.
hit me up for some doubles.

Eric Sherman
05-16-2008, 06:30 PM
Benev rapes at halo. Currently the offer is closed.

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
05-18-2008, 12:19 PM
People like you make me laugh because they are arrogent as hell and you think your the best player to play the game.

"Sorry to come off cocky" Your an arrogent prick. I obviously know that I'm not the best player ever. And i am familiar to MLG rules because I play MLG ladders and MLG customs all the time.

So basically you need to back off and go be the best halo player ever in another topic because no one wants to hear you brag here.

Not only am i a better halo player than you are, but my post was a joke and not a direct challenge. You need to lighten up and try not to piss people off like you are obviously trying to.

Don't flame or gtfo.
-Dave

ok, you say you can beat anyone 1v1, very blunty. I'm sorry I can't sense your "jokingness"/sarcasm over the internet......you know, because...well no one can sense sarcasm over the internet from someone they don't know.....I'm not very cocky, but I have played halo 2 competitively since release, competed in tournaments for both halo 2 and halo 3, and I have done very very well, and when I couldn't make it to MLG events since I am Canadian (and even if with a sponsor, me and my team would still be losing money, so it didn't seem logical), me and my team would scrim with pro's, so I've played halo competitively for a long time, I know where I stand, and I consider myself a very decent player, but I am not an arrogant elitest, sorry but nice try.

EDIT: no where in my post do I say I'm the best player in the world, I admit I think I'm a skilled halo player, but that's only because I've spent a lot of time with game.

jakelot1994
05-22-2008, 01:43 PM
Eric, Add me on live..... x Fa7al Killa
I can help you get to 50, i already have like 40k microsoft points =p soo ... yea

Micchi
05-24-2008, 07:31 PM
I will help you.
GT is DoYouLikeWaffle
Send me a friend request,

VOLKEN74
04-16-2009, 12:39 PM
i will 4 free. halo is easy. besides i need somethin ta do tonight = ) it should only take about 2 hours. any1 that needs help in halo or gears of war 2 message me = )

Havoc
04-16-2009, 12:40 PM
i will 4 free. halo is easy. besides i need somethin ta do tonight = ) it should only take about 2 hours. any1 that needs help in halo or gears of war 2 message me = )

wow this thread is almost a year old, stop posting in ancient threads...