PDA

View Full Version : I am getting $250 amazon/Bestbuy giftcard..what to buy with it

roblanownz
04-15-2008, 02:25 PM
Ok so on 1 of my freebie sites i was doing they didnt have the game console i asked for (the Wii) so they offered me $250 gift certificate to bestbuy or amazon.com

What should i get? (the wii is out of stock on bestbuy and amazon and i was gonna sell it anyway) but hmmm what the hell should i get?
i have no idea.
i already have an ipod touch, i am getting a 360 in about 2 months.. i already have a plasma tv..what could i get? Any cool stuff u can think of?

i could use a new cellphone, but the cool phones are expensive from the sites as you have to buy without a plan which is expensive.:disgust

What would u spend the $250 on?

AdamC
04-15-2008, 02:36 PM
This place (http://www.thinkgeek.com/) has some awesome gadgets(Look up the stuff on amazon that is there).

MaximoMilkman
04-15-2008, 02:53 PM
Tickets off a gift card from best buy or amazon really.. if you could get an Ebay giftcard you might be able to snag some tickets.. 250 bucks would be smartly spent on one of these CLOTHES sneakers hats ETC. Girlfriend get your girlfriend something nice and have some wonderful LOVE. Or buy a Gas card gas is so expensive now adays a 250 dollar gas card could really come in handy =)

And if your thinking electronics or tech stuff.. you could get a Wicked Laser
you could get accesories for your Xbox 360 or you can get Speakers for your Plasma or you can get some really good headphones for your ipod touch such as like 100 dollar BOSE Maybe even a Neon light for a bar you have or Memorbilla like baseball cards stuff like that things that will increase in value By some books maybe a subcription to a magazine buy some DVD'S think outside the box to like maybe your computer needs some more RAM or memory or speakers or a motherboard maybe a new keyboard or mice maybe invest it maybe gift it to your mom and dad. maybe a resturant gift card like 30 bucks each one for you one for your mom one for your dad something like that would work to.

AdamC
04-15-2008, 03:28 PM
Tickets off a gift card from best buy or amazon really

Misread, thought it said eBay...

But yeah, if you want tech stuff you can check out the ThunkGeek and see if they have it on Amazon or at Best Buy.

TiN TiN
04-15-2008, 04:50 PM
Get me a plasma tv lol jk but dang just get what ever...get some games or something but with that money I know of a couple of things I'd buy

roblanownz
04-16-2008, 01:55 PM
Tickets off a gift card from best buy or amazon really.. if you could get an Ebay giftcard you might be able to snag some tickets.. 250 bucks would be smartly spent on one of these CLOTHES sneakers hats ETC. Girlfriend get your girlfriend something nice and have some wonderful LOVE. Or buy a Gas card gas is so expensive now adays a 250 dollar gas card could really come in handy =)

And if your thinking electronics or tech stuff.. you could get a Wicked Laser
you could get accesories for your Xbox 360 or you can get Speakers for your Plasma or you can get some really good headphones for your ipod touch such as like 100 dollar BOSE Maybe even a Neon light for a bar you have or Memorbilla like baseball cards stuff like that things that will increase in value By some books maybe a subcription to a magazine buy some DVD'S think outside the box to like maybe your computer needs some more RAM or memory or speakers or a motherboard maybe a new keyboard or mice maybe invest it maybe gift it to your mom and dad. maybe a resturant gift card like 30 bucks each one for you one for your mom one for your dad something like that would work to.

great ideas...i might just stock up on some cool Xbox 360 games controllers, etc.
That and my points from rewards1 should be enough for me to have cool accessories for my ipod and 360.
i might get an $80 bmx bike with the change

blademog
04-16-2008, 02:37 PM
if you have a girlfriend, buy some toys and trinkets and what not and pimp it up bro!!!

AdamC
04-16-2008, 04:43 PM
if you have a girlfriend, buy some toys and trinkets and what not and pimp it up bro!!!

This. It's the perfect idea.