PDA

View Full Version : World Of Warcraft Fun?

stoptherockets94
08-20-2008, 11:08 AM
Hey, all of my friends have given up Halo 3 and started to play World Of Warcarft well below are some of my questions about it! Please answer them!

Questions -

what is the point of the game?

how much does it cost a month?

what game is it similar to it or what game is similar to WOW?

I understand that there is 3 games but when I signup do I get all 3 for free or do I have to buy expansion packs?

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD A GOLD MACRO BOT?

Evan
08-20-2008, 11:27 AM
It's gay and for nerds.

stoptherockets94
08-20-2008, 11:28 AM
Well... Thats what I think as well but just tell me some imformation about it I might change my mind! Have you ever played it?:confused:

Evan
08-20-2008, 11:29 AM
You do like missions or something stupid. It's pretty gay because nerds commit suicide over it.

vallu
08-20-2008, 11:38 AM
www.worldofwarcraft.com all you need to know.
And what do you mean by gold macro bot?

bgiff1010
08-20-2008, 11:39 AM
It's gay and for nerds.

QFT.
You do quests. Kill things. Rank up skills.
But good graphics for a MMORPG. I've never played but I don't recommend getting into it. I used to play Runescape (shut up) and the graphics were horrible. But it had the basic mmorpg formula which had me hooked...

XPISigma
08-20-2008, 11:39 AM
You do like missions or something stupid. It's pretty gay because nerds commit suicide over it.

People commit suicide over anything.

stoptherockets94
08-20-2008, 11:47 AM
alright thanks guys and I think VALLU helped me the most!

zapbrannigan
08-22-2008, 02:17 PM
actually WOW is great stuff providing you are a sane person and like the ability to do pretty much anything you like. play with others, playwith yourself ,explore, do quests , do nothing , make friends, be a jerk , dance naked, get more powerful, beat bosses, fly, fish, sleep
its all there
leveling to 70 is pretty lonely without a guild behind you, but if you like that..
point is people who dont like the game, never gave it a real shot, and expected to rule the first day.
wow is a great timekiller

Dark Tails
08-22-2008, 02:38 PM
its gay but if u can get a cracked server (dont need to pay and free lvl 70s and stuff) and hacks (google them) its kinda fun

Xemnas879
08-22-2008, 06:29 PM
i dodn't care wat u all say, i play WoW AND xbox live (i'm rich) its fun and addicting, its based off the Warcraft RTS seris and u kill stuff, get skills, make groups with ppl over servers, usual assholes, great graphics, if u wanna try it u can get the 10 day (no credit card required) free trial at the WoW site

HeLiX
08-23-2008, 01:09 AM
I play WoW alot.4 lvl 70s =].You level and do quests.Quests can be like obtain this from this monster, go here and come back,etc.The current max level is 70 if you get the burning crusade demo.Its 15$ a month and its pretty fun =].And no, it doesnt turn you into nerds, thats just a stereotype >_>