PDA

View Full Version : Guitar Hero

Notorious A.Z.N
08-19-2008, 10:04 AM
What should the next Guitar Hero game be based on? I.E. there was Aerosmith, now there's gonna be Metallica, what band next?

Teddybear
08-19-2008, 10:10 AM
Backstreet boys :]

~berserk
08-19-2008, 10:21 AM
just wait for Guitar Hero World Tour to come out then you can make your own songs or download someone else's.

Evan
08-19-2008, 10:27 AM
Yeah that looks sweet. Or MAybe GHDisturbed.

bgiff1010
08-19-2008, 11:28 AM

They should pick a band that people would want to buy.
Well heres the current order:
1. GH1
2. GH2
3. GH Rock the 80's (Horrible)
4. GH3
5. GH Aerosmith (Way to Dumb Downed)
6. GH4 World Tour
7. GH Metallica (Still debating)
8. ???
Judging by the pattern they go by the GH after Metallica will be GH5 and not one of those sub-games. Have you played Aerosmith? The difficulty rating was a 1/10. The song to beat was Train Kept A Rollin' and I beat that with ease at the demo in Best Buy, and the orange fret wouldn't work -.-
If they included the song "Amazing" in GH Aerosmith with the solo that could have possibly have made me want to buy the game. Vid (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX4br4w9g5E) solo starts at 3:39
They also left out:
cryin'
amazing
janies got a gun
angel
dude looks like a lady
i don't want to miss a thing

I'm actually thinking about going on to play. Anybody else own Rock Band or GH3 that play on expert?

Max Galleio
08-19-2008, 12:33 PM
gh: ACDC or gh: VAN HALEN or GH: QUEEN!!! aerosmith and metallica should've been and should be dlc for all platforms of gh4.

ianday
08-19-2008, 01:50 PM
guitar hero aerosmith was the worst guitar hero 3 was the best

bgiff1010
08-19-2008, 02:19 PM
gh: ACDC or gh: VAN HALEN or GH: QUEEN!!!

I agree with you having them being dlc instead of its own game, but GH ACDC will NEVER happen. For years GH has been trying to get rights just to have a couple song by AC/DC in there game, and have failed. And now Rock Band 2 will feature an AC/DC song, a HUGE blow to Activision. Van Halen is the only name suitable for a GH game that might actually happen. Queen? Try making a 50+ song game with Queen. I mean Queen is a great band, but not well known for it's guitar solos?

Mike1993
08-19-2008, 02:56 PM
I'm actually thinking about going on to play. Anybody else own Rock Band or GH3 that play on expert?

Yeah i play GH3 on Expert, and i can do every song but TTFAF and the Devil :\.

You got a GamerTag?

bgiff1010
08-19-2008, 04:09 PM
bgiff1010 hit me up.

Midwaythere
08-19-2008, 04:27 PM
I hate GH dont get me wrong its a fun game but 95% of the people that play it never new about half the bands on it. Now everyone listen to them and now with metallica coming out its not going to get any better.:disgust

P.S My GT is RKN HAVOK even though I dont like GH I bet I'll bet anyone in it:banana I've beat N every song with star power including Devil went down to Georgia and Though the Fire and the Flames. Send me a friend Request only prob is my guitar is broken the only time Star power works is the first time I get it and after that I cant use it any more no matter what I do.

Dark Tails
08-19-2008, 04:44 PM
I hate GH dont get me wrong its a fun game but 95% of the people that play it never new about half the bands on it. Now everyone listen to them and now with metallica coming out its not going to get any better.:disgust

yeah i hate that about the game cuz whenever i listen to any guns and roses and metallica(my favorite bands) songs (which ive been listining since i was 6) ppl say "o you got that from gutair hero why dont you listen to a real song for once and not a band from gutair hero" and it pisses me off cuz now if anysong is on gutair hero and u listen to it people think u just got it from gutair hero

bgiff1010
08-19-2008, 04:55 PM
yeah i hate that about the game cuz whenever i listen to any guns and roses and metallica(my favorite bands) songs (which ive been listining since i was 6) ppl say "o you got that from gutair hero why dont you listen to a real song for once and not a band from gutair hero" and it pisses me off cuz now if anysong is on gutair hero and u listen to it people think u just got it from gutair hero

G&R have plenty of great songs other than Sweet Child O' Mine & Welcome to the Jungle. Let's not forget about Patience, Knockin on Heavens Door, and my all time fav Paradise City.

Max Galleio
08-19-2008, 05:23 PM
i can list loads of songs i've been listening to since i was a little kid but i'll list a few: even flow, welcome to the jungle, mississippi queen(better in rb). i can tell u bands i've never heard of but got into their music: tenacious d, disturbed. i personally have never heard of ppl saying "u got that from guitar hero" but they only say that cuz thats the only music they listen to. i like gh and rb and can't wait for rb2 and and gh4. if i get rb for wii i'll use that on rb2 and gh4 or i'll wait for gh4 and my parents will get gh4 band set and rb2. hope its compatible with the wii.

willie
08-26-2008, 06:43 AM
HECK YES!!! Disturbed is awesome!! (I run a Disturbed fansite). DWTS is going to be on RB2, and I can prob FC the drums on expert (except the kicks, I don't know where a lot of them are) on my first try.

I hate GH dont get me wrong its a fun game but 95% of the people that play it never new about half the bands on it. Now everyone listen to them and now with metallica coming out its not going to get any better.
I agree. I remember the week before Guitar Hero 3 came out, One wasn't on iTunes top 100, and when the game comes out, it jumps to like the top 20. And I'm listening to Metallica on the school bus or something and everyones like you like it because of Guitar Hero (when in fact they do). I have had "One" on my iPod since around 2006, "Stricken" on since around Ten Thousand Fists came out, and 99% of the other songs were on my ipod years before Guitar Hero. (Before I forget was the exception. I had it on, but then I went anti-slipknot for a bit)

I can't wait to see all the people who are going to be 'diehard' Metallica fans when Guitar Hero Metallica comes out.

I still play Guitar Hero though. I can beat almost all the songs on expert (minus Free bird, Pshyco Freakout, TTFAF, One, Raining Blood, and Bark at the Moon) and people wonder how I'm so good at it (I'm not really good they just suck). I play bass guitar also, and if you play guitar or bass, Guitar Hero is a breeze. I laugh when I see people who can barely get an orange-green chord. I can get that chord with my index and middle finger :lol.

I Sit At Home All Day
08-26-2008, 07:31 AM

i know i hate that to....

Max Galleio
08-26-2008, 08:19 AM
i can't play expert. i have NO guitar, only a regular ps2 controller. my friend says its controller hero. lol

MaximoMilkman
08-26-2008, 11:24 AM
I heard GH:AC/DC is suppose to come out summer 09 just like Aerosmith did.. Metallica is suppose to come out in the winter sometime.