PDA

View Full Version : Seriously for Gears

TiN TiN
04-13-2008, 10:23 AM
If any one needs seriously I can give you an account that has all the weapon achievements and seriously. I can either give you that account or you can let me use yours and I'll do those two achievements plus all the annex achievements and other achievements from random games (Guitar Hero, Shadowrun, Assassins Creed, Rock Band, Call of duty, and others).

In return I request 1600 microsoft points and if you want you have anything else you want me to do just give me a request.

EDIT: As of now my xbox has the Red Rings of Death but I can play my brothers 360 about for 2 hrs on weekdays. So you send me the code I'll check if it works then I will let you borrow my account or I'll get the achievements on yours

KoRuPT
04-13-2008, 12:15 PM
You can glitch all of the achievemnts from those random games as well? (Guitar Hero, Shadowrun, Assassins Creed, Rock Band, Call of duty, etc.) I might do this, I'm only a couple of points away, but I already have all the gears achievements (from glitching beforehand) and I'm just interested in all those other game achievements.

TiN TiN
04-13-2008, 04:29 PM
Assassins creed can be glitched but others I can earn and I'll try to total up all the points I can get you

KoRuPT
04-13-2008, 05:29 PM
I have everything in Assassin's Creed except the flags and templars. Can those be glitched? They take an extremely long time to get :O

TiN TiN
04-13-2008, 05:38 PM
Oh I only have the masaf flags so yeah... and you might not want to get my achievements then but I can get around 1000 from my games and maybe more

TiN TiN
04-15-2008, 06:25 PM
bump for anyone that wants them

achronos
04-16-2008, 08:07 AM
is ther any easy way to beat the game on hard or expert using the controller cause i dont have the guitar and i can only beat it on easy and medium and half of hard

TiN TiN
04-16-2008, 12:42 PM
This isnt just for GH and it doesnt matter if you do have a guitar I can just get you sum if you dont have it

doubleheman
04-16-2008, 02:03 PM
Good idea for you but I would rather just get them myself.

Snake
04-25-2008, 05:12 PM
If any one needs seriously I can give you an account that has all the weapon achievements and seriously. I can either give you that account or you can let me use yours and I'll do those two achievements plus all the annex achievements and other achievements from random games (Guitar Hero, Shadowrun, Assassins Creed, Rock Band, Call of duty, and others).

In return I request 1600 microsoft points and if you want you have anything else you want me to do just give me a request.

EDIT: As of now my xbox has the Red Rings of Death but I can play my brothers 360 about for 2 hrs on weekdays. So you send me the code I'll check if it works then I will let you borrow my account or I'll get the achievements on yours

Sorry to mention this, but I recommend you dont do this, xbox is now banning people for glitching gamerscore. The punishment will be erasing your gamerscore and possibly banning your console. Read more here http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news.php?id=868