PDA

View Full Version : My email=Neonblade(XBL Account)=Email hacked= OMG

SicelNeon
08-16-2008, 04:30 PM
So yesterday I had trouble logging into my hot mail account and I tried constantly over and over. I tried recovering my password but my security answer was changed. I know exactly how it happened, I went to a free ms points on another site. I then had entered my email then my password, I logged in than exited the site, therefore I knew it was a scam. 30 minutes later I try logging into my account on windows messenger and it never works, I get real mad and decide to go down to http://www.bungie.net/ . Then to just realize that BUNGIE still has my account(which means that Bungie knows that it does exist!-YAY!-You go
Bungie!) After just pacing back and forth like a little baby I type in xbox.com then I search for my gamer tag: Neonblade, it says it doesn't exist. :mad::crap
I start totally freaking out and breathing real hard. My hot mail account AeonShadow123@hotmail.com is linked to Neonblade, my XBL account has over 5000 gamerscorepoints! When I try my x box, I get some messege(BRB(getting it...)) , then I run out of options. This is my story, so basically a corrupted free ms point site stole my hot mail account and now my XBL account is messed up. So my reason for posting this is obviously for help, I can not go to the xbox fourms and complain because some stupid admin has to approve a post(which is mega stupid!); Also, Bungie's forum you don't get much help because I posted my promblem and only 5 minutes later my thread was like 8 pages in to the old threads!!

PS. Go to Bungie.net, and search my account and then go to xbox.com and add my gamer tag: Neonblade-doesn't exist to see for yourself. Feel like helping? Post here or private message me-thank you....

I stand here as a sole person I will not lose my account, I will get my email back and I will play COD4 for 10 hours!!------THIS IS XBOX LIVE!!!!!

Regards,
Dan

vallu
08-16-2008, 04:32 PM
Lol, congratulations you have been successfully phished.

SicelNeon
08-16-2008, 04:34 PM
Lol, congratulations you have been successfully phished.
What does phished mean? Also, help me!

vallu
08-16-2008, 04:37 PM
What does phished mean? Also, help me!

It means you entered your account info onto a website masked as a legit xbox website, in your case a website that claimed to get you free points. Your info was sent to someones email, and they had instant access to your account. I don't have an xbox (ps3 ftw) so I don't really know how to get your account back.

SicelNeon
08-16-2008, 04:40 PM
It means you entered your account info onto a website masked as a legit xbox website, in your case a website that claimed to get you free points. Your info was sent to someones email, and they had instant access to your account. I don't have an xbox (ps3 ftw) so I don't really know how to get your account back.

Wow, you really helped me. Now for the second help, what do I do?:lol
Xbox people come in please! Also vallu, so that means they could have access to my Xbox account which means they can delete it!?

vallu
08-16-2008, 04:43 PM
Wow, you really helped me. Now for the second help, what do I do?:lol
Xbox people come in please! Also vallu, so that means they could have access to my Xbox account which means they can delete it!?

Yeah, and If you have saved credit card info on it, they can charge hundreds on your account. I suggest calling Microsoft and telling them the most info about your account so that you can get it back.

SicelNeon
08-16-2008, 04:46 PM
Yeah, and If you have saved credit card info on it, they can charge hundreds on your account. I suggest calling Microsoft and telling them the most info about your account so that you can get it back.
Dude you make me want to cry tears of joy!:thumbs How can I repay you? Also, I am having trouble finding Microsoft's number on x box.com, so mind helping even though your a ps3(FTW) person?

Edit: But wouldn't Microsoft think that I am trying to steal someones email?

vallu
08-16-2008, 04:51 PM
1800 555 741
It says its only available from 9am-5pm on weekends.
So I really have no idea what you could do now. Hope someone else can provide some help! =O

SicelNeon
08-16-2008, 04:53 PM
1800 555 741
It says its only available from 9am-5pm on weekends.
So I really have no idea what you could do now. Hope someone else can provide some help! =O
Thanks, you know what makes me mad? I hate it when I post a thread and no one helps.....

manbearpig123987
08-16-2008, 04:57 PM
What did you have to do to get those free MS points because Microsoft will be pissed if you were using some sort of generator or something. Anyways why would you give your email and password to someone. I'm not sure how to resolve this without telling Microsoft your account was hacked and that you need a new gamertag and stuff. Also like Vallu said they charge money onto your credit cards if there was anything bout your CC info with that email.

Bryo4321
08-16-2008, 04:58 PM
or 1 800 4my xbox if that then same number idk but, The other night i was on live and my account stated logging off by itself so i recovered it twice changed the password and it was fine,, some one was trying to recover my account on their xbox. I got mad like you.. And i got almost 10,000 gamerscore. If i wasnt online when it happened, (2 AM btw) then my account would be gone...

SicelNeon
08-16-2008, 05:02 PM
What did you have to do to get those free MS points because Microsoft will be pissed if you were using some sort of generator or something. Anyways why would you give your email and password to someone. I'm not sure how to resolve this without telling Microsoft your account was hacked and that you need a new gamertag and stuff. Also like Vallu said they charge money onto your credit cards if there was anything bout your CC info with that email.
Well, I was just going through the Bungie fourms, and I was very bored. A thread called " should I trust this or is this a scam", on the thread someone else had sent him a message on Bungie.net that there is free ms points. I was stupid enough to just look at it and I signed in using my hotmail account with password. I didn't give anyone my email and password by the way, Man this whole thing pisses me off.

PS. I had no credit card numbers on it.... THANK GOD!:banana

bgiff1010
08-16-2008, 05:13 PM
Well the first thing you should have done was call Microsoft support, what'd you think?
And yeah you were either phished or you were keylogged by downloading a program, pic, song, anything with a keylogging virus on it. And what that does is record every keystroke you make, sometimes even screenshots, and send them to the hacker all organized.

SicelNeon
08-16-2008, 05:15 PM
Well the first thing you should have done was call Microsoft support, what'd you think?
And yeah you were either phished or you were keylogged by downloading a program, pic, song, anything with a keylogging virus on it. And what that does is record every keystroke you make, sometimes even screenshots, and send them to the hacker all organized.
Do you know how to phish or get your own account back even though everything is changed(defiantly difficult)?????

SicelNeon
08-16-2008, 06:04 PM
I feel like crying..........

baseball1332
08-16-2008, 07:19 PM
Why would you put your password on a random site or random program?
Doesn't make sense...

SicelNeon
08-16-2008, 07:44 PM
Why would you put your password on a random site or random program?
Doesn't make sense...

ROFL, I was really tired that night and wasn't thinking.
Besides I have just hit the jackpot!

http://img519.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sdfub0.png

bgiff1010
08-16-2008, 08:34 PM
Do you know how to phish or get your own account back even though everything is changed(defiantly difficult)?????

Yes I know how to phish and keylog but I dont do any :thumbs
and no it is highly unlikely to keylog the keylogger or phish the phisher lol. Even IF you found out who it was. Like I said, call 1-800-4MY-XBOX.

MaximoMilkman
08-16-2008, 09:27 PM
Yea i mean if a phiser phised you chances are hes not dumb enough to be phised or download a keylogger.. Sucks for you but for the 5k gamerscore its not to much just go rent some kid games and get 5k back in one day.. My account has 20k gamerscore i wouldnt really care if i lost it.. i wouldnt only be mad at myself for doing something as dumb as put my email and pass on the internet.. but im not that dumb.. Just make a new name like XenonBlade or something cool like that.

Twister
08-17-2008, 01:33 AM
call micro-**** (18004myxbox)
tell them you were on facebook and you went onto the import your contacts thing, and logged into your hotmail. Then you found out that you had a keylogger.
then you tried to log into hotmail and couldn't then xbl and couldn't because a h4xx0r changed your password.
See what they say:)

LittlePete1
08-17-2008, 06:10 AM
If you're dumb enough to give away your account details just because someone promising they'll give you so much points you deserve to lose your account.

SicelNeon
08-17-2008, 06:50 AM
If you're dumb enough to give away your account details just because someone promising they'll give you so much points you deserve to lose your account.
??? Have you been reading? -Bungie-Someone else got a message-me-=WOW

Evan
08-17-2008, 06:53 AM
Have you phoned microsoft yet? I actually feel for you that would suck so bad if that happened to me...

SicelNeon
08-17-2008, 06:59 AM
Have you phoned microsoft yet? I actually feel for you that would suck so bad if that happened to me...

I'm calling them in like 3 minutes. Oh and thank you I appreciate it.

EDIT: How do you punch in the letter MYXBox???? :lol

xdarkfusionx
08-17-2008, 07:20 AM
i can help same happened to me. go to your e-mail and click forget password. make a new yahoo account and go on windows live quick becuase they scammers can change it quick. once loged in you can change your windows live id to your new e-mail which will transfer your gamertag. activate the new windows live, change the password and your good to go. i might do it for you

SicelNeon
08-17-2008, 07:30 AM
i can help same happened to me. go to your e-mail and click forget password. make a new yahoo account and go on windows live quick becuase they scammers can change it quick. once loged in you can change your windows live id to your new e-mail which will transfer your gamertag. activate the new windows live, change the password and your good to go. i might do it for you

Can you do it for me? I trust you.:lol I don't get it....

vallu
08-17-2008, 07:41 AM
Can you do it for me? I trust you.:lol I don't get it....

That's your problem right there, you just trusted a guy who joined today with 3 posts to handle your account info, lol. :thumbs

SicelNeon
08-17-2008, 07:46 AM
That's your problem right there, you just trusted a guy who joined today with 3 posts to handle your account info, lol. :thumbs
ROFL that's my problem. Anyways, I finally have the phone number, but I have no clue what to say, if I say something wrong then they might not give me my account back.

SicelNeon
08-17-2008, 08:15 AM
WHAT THE HELL!!! I call them and a guy says let me look into it then I wait for 15 secs and he hangs up!! ?????? Is he calling me back??? -He never said he would-OMG MICROSOFT!

Evan
08-17-2008, 08:21 AM
Phone him back

SicelNeon
08-17-2008, 08:22 AM
Phone him back
How can I phone him back? I just call the number and I will probably get someone else??

Evan
08-17-2008, 08:23 AM
Probably, Im not sure

SicelNeon
08-17-2008, 08:42 AM
Probably, Im not sure
I call again and then it goes to the waiting music after the Recorded voice, suddenly it hangs up! How is he supposed to help me if all he is trying to do is search my gamer tag when it doesn't exist and my email password is changed..?

IxXxGJMxXxI
08-17-2008, 09:24 AM
Yea that happen to me on myspace.

SicelNeon
08-17-2008, 09:29 AM
Yea that happen to me on my space.
Yea, I heard about the annoying phishing thing on my space. It kinda of sucks for whoever uses my space if they lose it. I'm going to report to hot mail right now.

MstrZayn
08-17-2008, 09:45 AM
report it to ic3.gov idk it could work lol

SicelNeon
08-17-2008, 09:49 AM
report it to ic3.gov idk it could work lol]
http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/6782/fdhfghfghzg4.png
Look at this, that bastard is on my hot mail account ROFL. Someone feel like talking to him and tricking him to giving you my password?

SicelNeon
08-17-2008, 11:29 AM
Can someone talk to him?

MaximoMilkman
08-17-2008, 01:19 PM
Call microsoft support and just tell them you got phised they may help you out if not just make a new account already.. a loss of 5K gamerscore is not much..

SicelNeon
08-17-2008, 01:31 PM
Call microsoft support and just tell them you got phised they may help you out if not just make a new account already.. a loss of 5K gamerscore is not much..
Alright I will. But can you try tricking him or making an alliance with him so you can get my pass? Because I have tried, he knows its me.

traynor1987
08-19-2008, 06:44 AM
i added him, he offered me points aswell but am not falling for it, the gamertag hes using on your account is Rhyu The Husky, if you didnt know!

SicelNeon
08-19-2008, 07:56 AM
i added him, he offered me points aswell but am not falling for it, the gamertag hes using on your account is Rhyu The Husky, if you didnt know!

Thank you I appreciate it. Besides where did you get that gamer tag? And how?

traynor1987
08-19-2008, 09:41 AM
he signed into msn on his 360 so it showed his gamertag and what game he was playing!

SicelNeon
08-19-2008, 11:01 AM
he signed into msn on his 360 so it showed his gamertag and what game he was playing!
Thanks man, yup that's him. I just called MS, there getting right on it.

traynor1987
08-20-2008, 12:32 PM
you have any luck with it? you get your account back?

SicelNeon
08-21-2008, 09:52 AM
you have any luck with it? you get your account back?

Ya I just got my account back. For the people who said I couldn't! YOU where wrong!!

MeLonpan
08-21-2008, 02:40 PM
Ya I just got my account back. For the people who said I couldn't! YOU where wrong!!

How long did it take?

traynor1987
08-21-2008, 04:33 PM
id say bout 4 days, my nephew fell for 1 of them sites, changed his password 4 him, lol