PDA

View Full Version : so im trying to save up for some games

XscorpionX
08-11-2008, 06:56 PM
im trying to save up for games like gears of war 2 and fable 2 from this site? how long would it be toearn about 80 points to get a limited edition from one of the games? thanks :banana:help

kizza121
08-11-2008, 07:17 PM
im trying to save up for games like gears of war 2 and fable 2 from this site? how long would it be toearn about 80 points to get a limited edition from one of the games? thanks :banana:help

Depends.
My tips do every offer there is then get loads of referrals lol

ddh1122
08-11-2008, 07:17 PM
took me about a month to earn 55 points but i didnt really do much each day, like 2 offers on friday and stuff. get your friends to sign up under your link and tell them to do offers. heres a good idea.

say you do offers and do about 40 and get 20 points, tell your friends to sign up under your link, go to there house and do the offers for them, that way you get some points.

Gorillaz
08-11-2008, 07:25 PM
:ptook me about a month to earn 55 points but i didnt really do much each day, like 2 offers on friday and stuff. get your friends to sign up under your link and tell them to do offers. heres a good idea.

say you do offers and do about 40 and get 20 points, tell your friends to sign up under your link, go to there house and do the offers for them, that way you get some points.

i did that :p