PDA

View Full Version : Things you hate when Playing Online

Sharpie
08-11-2008, 06:04 PM
Here is my biggest one.

When people start trash talking randomly. I hate it because these people wouldn't have a nut to say that to anyones face in real life so when they are behind there tv they think there so tough.
+People talking trash about other countries such as the UK or Canada mostly I have seen.

Or when people start randomly groaning and start talking about "adult" stuff. It probally means you are just real lonely or are just screwing around trying to get in some laughs either way there ARE little kids online.

I have been in all of the situations several times

Do you guys have any?

Max Galleio
08-11-2008, 06:24 PM
lagging video games when talking and shooting. sometimes when my friend plays tf2 he says when alot of ppl r talking at once. the game lags.

Evan
08-11-2008, 06:27 PM
when someone from america finds out that im from canada and they go, "which one are you from? Toronto or Vancouver" Like seriously are you that dumb?

Max Galleio
08-11-2008, 06:30 PM
obviously some must be. also my friend was playing tf2 and some guy was singing the theme song from the lion king, so he ran up behind him and shot him in the head....

BypassHacker
08-11-2008, 06:41 PM
I don't have the fastest internet in the world, so I get pissed off when people say things like:
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwkaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssslee eeeeeeeeaoooooojfffffffffff because it makes me lag.

Gorillaz
08-11-2008, 06:44 PM
i hate people who can't type...

narutoball
08-12-2008, 03:17 AM
I hate people who think they need to start singing or just screaming down the mic...

Max Galleio
08-12-2008, 04:30 AM
like the guy singing the lion king theme song on tf2 (it isn't me cuz i don't know all the words!) or when theres noise in the background and you can't concentrate