PDA

View Full Version : GTA 4 Will be F**king awesome

slashher2
04-05-2008, 06:54 AM
I think you can all agree with me that GTA 4 is going to be one of the greatest games ever created in the history of the world,if you have a wii i guess it sucks to be you :lol .... 16 people multiplayer, game modes include cops v robbers, free roam, steal the limo, gang wars i think theres more than 10 modes in total : ) THIS WILL BE AWESOME.

sailnlax04
04-06-2008, 06:12 PM
I think you can all agree with me that GTA 4 is going to be one of the greatest games ever created in the history of the world,if you have a wii i guess it sucks to be you :lol .... 16 people multiplayer, game modes include cops v robbers, free roam, steal the limo, gang wars i think theres more than 10 modes in total : ) THIS WILL BE AWESOME.

hell yeaah man im gettin it for 360

roblanownz
04-12-2008, 11:10 PM
when i get my free 360 (not from rewards1)
i will get GTA4 from here!
so far thats what i am planning on spending my points on

TheRiGuy
04-14-2008, 07:23 PM
no planes :crap but it still looks like an awsome game and i'm gonna get it on 360 :thumbs

btw i do have a wii and it along with my 360 elite is awsome :thumbs

UnsafeData
04-15-2008, 08:49 AM
The only GTA game I played was GTA Liberty CIties for the PSP, and that was before my PSP broke. I liked it, but it's an older game. I'm getting this game though, because it's going to look awesome and I'm sure as hell it's alot better than Liberty Cities.